Automatic configuration guide for Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to automatically configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- You must have Outlook 2010
1. On your desktop, click on Start > Control Panel.
2. Click on the Mail icon to open your Outlook settings
3. Click on Show profiles.
4. Click on Add.
5. Enter a name in the Profile name field and then click on OK.
6. Enter your credentials as shown in the screenshot and then click on Next.
7. When the box Allow this website to configure email@example.com server settings pops up, check the box Don’t ask me about this website again and then click on Allow.
8. When the Congratulations window appears, click on Finish.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsAutomatic, configuration, outlook 2010, Exchange 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel