How billing works for SherWeb Office 365
SynopsisThis guide will explain how billing works for Office 365 as offered by SherWeb.
Applicable toAll SherWeb Office 365 accounts
You must have a SherWeb Office 365 account.
1. All SherWeb Office 365 plans are described here .
2. Microsoft requires a yearly commitment. However we only require a monthly commitment. This means:
- There is no 30 day money back period for these products.
- If you cancel more than 15 days before the next contract renewal date, we do not reimburse the current month, but we reimburse all the pre-paid months, if any.
- If you cancel less than 15 days before the next contract renewal date, we reimburse neither the current month nor the next, but we reimburse the other pre-paid months, if any.
3. There is a 15 day data retention period.
4. There is a minimum monthly invoice amount of 25$. If your monthly bill is less than 25$, your billing cycle will not be 1 month, it will be 3 months. So every 3 months you will get a bill for the amount due for the next 3 months.
5. Adding a product prorates it to the next billing date.
6. Removing a product does not get it taken off your bill until the next billing cycle date.
Example: Your bill is due every 3rd of the month. You remove a seat the previous 20th. That seat will not be removed before the 3rd.
Keywordsbilling, retail, Office 365
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel