How to access a Mailbox from a Web browser (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisHow to access your mailbox from any browser.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- You must have Outlook 2007 or 2010
1) Open the Web browser of your choice.
2) Log into your Control Panel.
3) Look for the webmail.example.com value located in the Information for Users section.
4) Enter that URL in your Web browser.
5) Enter your email address in the Email address field. Enter your Exchange 2010 password in the Password field. Click on Sign in.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsaccess, mailbox, OWA, webmail, IE, browser, Outlook Web Access
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel