How to access a Mailbox from a Web browser (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisHow to access a Mailbox from a Web browser (Exchange 2013).
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 account
1) Open the Web browser of your choice.
2) Log into your Control Panel.
3) Look for the webmail.example.com value located in the Information for Users section.
4) Enter that URL in your Web browser.
5) Enter your email address in the Email address field. Enter your Exchange 2013 password in the Password field. Click on Sign in.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
Keywordsaccess, mailbox, OWA, webmail, IE, browser, Outlook Web Access
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel