How to activate the service Microsoft Lync 2013 for a user account
SynopsisThis article explains how to activate the service Microsoft Lync 2013 for a user account in the Control Panel.
Applicable toAll Lync 2013 accounts
You must have hosted Lync 2013 with SherWeb.
You must be a user with administrative rights on the organization in the Control Panel.
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Click on the user to which you wish to add Lync 2013.
3. Click on Activate under the Lync section.
4. Choose your license type from the dropdown menu and then click on Activate.
5. Lync will be activated for the user and immediately usable.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsMicrosoft, Lync, 2013, service, add, user, hosted, Control Panel
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel