How to activate workflow backward compatibility in SharePoint Private Cloud 2013
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to activate the workflow backward compatibility engine in your SherWeb SharePoint Private Cloud site.
Applicable toAll 2013 SherWeb SharePoint Private Cloud accounts
- You must have a SharePoint Private Cloud account with SherWeb.
- You must have tenant administrator rights on your SharePoint server.
How to1. SharePoint 2010 workflow compatibility should have been installed automatically when SharePoint itself was installed. No further action should be required.
2. Certain site collection features might need to be activated however. Here is the list:
• Three-state workflow
• Publishing Approval Workflow
• Disposition Approval Workflow
3. You can get more information here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj658588
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Private cloud, Workflow, Backward Compatibility, 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel