How to add a delegate to a resource mailbox (equipment or room)
SynopsisThis guide explains how to give full access permission to a user to enable him/her to manage a resource mailbox (equipment or room).
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts
A SherWeb hosted Exchange account
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. In the Tasks pane, under the Exchange section, click on Manage resource mailboxes.
3. Next to the resource mailbox, click on Share.
4. In the User table, click on Add.
5. In the drop down list that appears, select the user to whom you would like to give full access, and check the Full access permission box, then click on Save.
6. A message confirms the operation was successful. You can then log out from the Control Panel.Note: Only two default groups can be added as delegates. Be careful if you choose to give full access to All users, as it may make managing your resource mailboxes more difficult.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsGive, full, access, permissions, resource, mailbox, delegate, equipment, room
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel