Please select a product
How to add a personal folders file (PST) to an Outlook 2010 Profile
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a local Personal Folder (pst) file to the Folders List view of Outlook.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Data File Management.
- In the Data files tab, click on Add to add a new file group to the list.
- In the New Outlook Data File window, select Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) as the type of storage, and then click on OK.
- Select the the .pst file you wish to add and then click on OK.
- Rename the generic file name to something more descriptive, enter additional options, and then click on OK.
- The added file and its associated folders are displayed in Outlook’s Folder List view.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, personal folder file, PST, Outlook, profile, data files
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel