Please select a product
How to add a personal folders file (PST) to an Outlook Profile (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a local Personal Folder (pst) file to the Folders List view of Outlook.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2007
Note: To manage these files or folders in your current view of Outlook, drag and drop files up to, and down from, the server (Notated as "Mailbox - Your name" ) as needed.
- Open Outlook.
- Go to File - Data File Management.
- In the Data files tab, click on Add to add a new file group to the list.
- In the New Outlook Data File window, select Office Outlook Personal Folders File (.pst) as the type of storage, and then click on OK.
- Select the the .pst file you wish to add and then click on OK.
- Rename the generic file name to something more descriptive, enter additional options, and then click on OK.
- The added file and its associated folders are displayed in Outlook’s Folder List view.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, personal folder file, PST, Outlook, profile, data files
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel