Please select a product
How to add a user to a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add a user to your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with SherWeb
- an existing SharePoint site
- a user already created in the Control Panel
- Log into your SharePoint site using your administrator account.
- Click on Site Actions located on the top link bar and then click on Site Permissions.
- Under the Edit tab, click on Grant Permissions.
- In the Users/group field, enter the user's email address, choose the permissions you wish the user to have under Give Permission, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, user
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel