How to add an image to a signature in OWA 2010 or 2013
SynopsisThis guide explains how to use a workaround to add an image to your OWA 2010 or 2013 signature.
Applicable toAll Exchange 2010 and 2013 mailboxes
You must have an Exchange 2010 or 2013 mailbox with SherWeb.
OWA 2010 and 2013 do not have a native function to add an image to an email signature. The following procedure is an easy workaround but does require that:
- the image you would like to use be found on the internet, and not on your local computer.
- the image have its own unique URL. (ex: example.com/images/your_image)
- the image is publicly accessible and does not require a username and password to view.
1. Using your favorite internet browser, find the image you would like to use, and then right-click and chose copy.
2. Open Webmail (OWA)
- OWA 2013: select the gear icon and choose options
- OWA 2010: select options and choose see all options
3. On the left, select settings and then the mail tab. Paste (using Ctrl+V) the image you copied in step 1 in the email signature box. Check the box Automatically include my signature on messages I send, if you wish to always include the image. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click save.
4. Return to your mailbox and create a new message. If you have not chosen to automatically include your new signature:
- OWA 2013: select insert and choose your signature
- OWA 2010: select the insert signature icon.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
KeywordsOWA, Outlook Web App, Outlook Web Access, image, Signature, picture, add
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel