Please select a product
How to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2003 profile (Exchange 2007)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2003 profile.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
Important: Outlook 2003 is not compatible with Exchange 2010
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 account
- Outlook 2003
- access permission to the other person’s folders
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Tools - E-Mail Accounts.
- In the E-Mail Accounts window, click on View or change existing e-mail accounts and then click on Next. Click on Microsoft Exchange Server in the service box and then click on Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then on Add.
- Type the name of the mailbox owner that you wish to add to your Exchange profile in the Add Mailbox field and then click on OK and click on OK again in the Microsoft Exchange Server window.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, account, Outlook 2003
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel