How to add another person’s mailbox to your Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile with Exchange 2010.
Applicable toOutlook 2010, MS Exchange 2010
- a SherWeb Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
How toImportant: You need to have full access rights on the mailbox you wish to add to your profile. To know how to get full access permissions, read: How to give a user full access to another user’s mailbox.
1. Open Outlook 2010.
2. Click on File.
3. Under the Info header, click on the Account Settings button and then on the Account Settings tab.
4. Click on Change.
5. Click the More Settings button.
6. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
7. Enter the email address of the delegated mailbox in the Add mailbox field.
8. Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
9. Back on the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
10. Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, outlook 2010, delegate
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel