How to add another person’s mailbox to your Outlook 2013 profile (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2013 profile.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 accounts
A SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 account
Important: You need to have full access rights on the mailbox you wish to add to your profile. To know how to get full access permissions, read: How to give a user full access to another user’s mailbox.
1. Open Outlook 2013.
2. Click on File.
3. Under the Info header, click on the Account Settings button and then on the Account Settings in the list.
4. In the E-mail tab, make sure your account is selected, then click on Change.
5. Click the More Settings button.
6. Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
7. Enter the email address of the delegated mailbox in the Add mailbox field. Then click on OK.
8. Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
9. Back in the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
10. Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, delegate, Outlook 2013
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel