How to add another user’s mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisHow to add another user’s mailbox to your Outlook 2007 profile (Exchange 2013).
Applicable toAll Sherweb Hosted Exchange 2013 accounts
- You have a Sherweb Hosted Exchange 2013 account.
- You must have an active copy of Outlook 2007.
- You must have full access permissions to another user’s mailbox
1) Open Outlook.
2) Click on Tools, and then select Account Settings.
3) Click on Microsoft Exchange under the E-mail tab and then click on Change.
4) Click on More Settings.
5) Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
6) Type the e-mail address of the mailbox that you wish to add to your exchange profile and then click on OK.
7) Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
8) In the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
9) Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsHow, to, add, another, user, mailbox, Outlook, 2007, profile, Exchange, 2013, Other user
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel