How to add Microsoft Lync 2013 service to an organization
SynopsisThis article explains how to add Microsoft Lync 2013 service to an organization from the Control Panel.
Applicable toAll Lync 2013 accounts
You must be a SherWeb hosted Lync 2013 reseller
1. Log into the Control Panel.
2. Click on the organization to which you wish to add Lync 2013.
3. Click on Manage services under the Advanced section.
4. Check the Lync box, then select how many licenses of each type you wish to assign. Check the I hereby certify... box to confirm your choice. Click on Save.Note: Remember that only Enterprise users are able to use Web Conferencing and other advanced features. Refer to our Lync product page for more information.
5. You will get a confirmation message that Lync has been added successfully to your client’s account.
If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsMicrosoft, Lync, 2013, organization, add, hosted, managed, services
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel