How to change the site theme in SharePoint Private Cloud
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to change the theme of your SherWeb SharePoint Private Cloud site.
Applicable toAll 2013 SherWeb SharePoint Private Cloud accounts
- You must have a SharePoint Private Cloud account with SherWeb.
- You must have sufficient rights on the site to change the theme.
1. Log into your Private Cloud site.
2. Go to Options and then click on Change the look.
3. Click on one of the predefined themes.
4. Click on Try it out.
5. The preview page will show you exactly what your site would look like with this new theme. Choose either No, not quite there if you wish to select another theme or Yes, keep it to apply the new theme to your site.
KeywordsSharePoint 2013, Private cloud, Customization, theme, Look and Feel
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel