How to change the Title and logo URL of a SharePoint 2013 site
SynopsisPersonalize your SharePoint 2013 site with your own logo image and title text. This guide will show you how to change both.
Applicable toAll SherWeb Cloud SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted SharePoint 2013 account
- You must have a SherWeb hosted SharePoint site
1) Log into SharePoint.
2) Navigate to the site where you wish to change the title or URL.
3) Click on Settings - Site Settings.
4) Under Look and Feel, click on Title, description, and logo.
5) Change the title of your site in the Title field and then specify a description in the Description field. To add a logo image that is on the internet, enter the URL in the field. Alternatively, if your image is on your computer, click on From Computer.
6) Click on Choose File.
7) Select your logo image and click on Open.
8) Click on OK.
9) Enter a description for your image and then click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsHow, to, change, title, logo, URL, SharePoint, 2013, site
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel