How to check the size of a mailbox in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisHow to check the size of a mailbox in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2013).
Applicable toAll Sherweb Hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- You must have a Sherweb Hosted Exchange 2013 account.
- You must have an Outlook 2010 profile.
How toNote: A warning will be sent to all Exchange users when their mailboxes are almost at full capacity (100Mb of space left). The server will then prohibit users from sending and receiving email.
If after deleting data from Outlook, the mailbox size is still large, it is advised to empty the deleted items folder from OWA.
1) Open Outlook
2) Right-click on the Mailbox folder and then click on Data File Properties
3) In the General tab, click on Folder Size.
4) Click on the Server Data tab and you will see the size of your mailbox listed next to Total Size (including subfolders).
Note: Your subfolders are included in the size of the mailbox.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
Keywordsmailbox, size, outlook 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel