How to clear the Outlook 2010 autocomplete cache
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to clear the Outlook 2010 autocomplete cache.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- A SherWeb hosted Exchange account.
There are 2 ways of fixing this issue: #550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; not found ##
- Start typing the email address you would like to clear from the cache until outlook displays it .
- Press the down arrow key to select the email address
- Press the delete button.
More involved method:Note: It will allow you to clear all the entries from the address cache. (outlook.nk2)
- Close Outlook and make sure it is not running using the task manager.
- Open Windows Explorer and Paste %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook into the address bar.
- Delete the file Outlook.nk2.
Outlook 2010 and later:
Go to File, Option, Mail, and then click on the Empty Auto-Complete List button under the Send Messages header.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsClear Cache, outlook 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel