How to connect to a SharePoint site using WebDav (SharePoint 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to connect to your SharePoint 2010 using WebDav.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
a SherWeb hosted SharePoint account
an existing SharePoint site
a user already created in the Control Panel
- Click on Start - Computer or right-click on the Computer icon on your desktop.
- Click on Map Network Drive.
- The Map Network Drive window will appear. Enter your SharePoint site URL in the Folder field and click on Finish.
- In the Connect to... window, enter your SharePoint login credentials in the Username and Password fields and then click on OK.
- Your site will appear in a new window.
- You can access your network location by clicking on Computer again, the site will be there.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, Webdav
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel