How to create your Exchange profile in Outlook 2016 for Mac
SynopsisThis article explains how to create your Exchange profile in Outlook 2016 for Mac
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts
A SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.Note: Outlook identities are now called Profiles in Outlook 2016 for Mac.
1. In the Finder, click on Applications.
2. Press CTRL and then click Microsoft Outlook to display the contextual menu. Click on Show Package Contents.
3. Browse to the Contents > SharedSupport folder and double-click Outlook Profile Manager.
4. Inside the Outlook Profile Manager screen, click the Add (+) button and enter a name for your new profile.
5. Set the identity as default if multiple identities exist on your computer. To do so, click the Options button and click Set as Default.
6. Open Outlook 2016 to configure your Exchange account.Note: If you've got data from Outlook 2011 for Mac, you need to import these items before adding your Exchange account in Outlook 2016.
If you need further assistance, please contact us.
KeywordsOutlook, 2016, identity, profile, add, New
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel