How to edit the Compliant Archiving settings
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to edit your Compliant Archiving account settings.
Applicable toAll SherWeb Compliant Archiving accounts
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with SherWeb.
From a web browser:
1. Log into the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) web interface.
2. Under the Tools section, click on Preferences.
3. The User Settings section enables you to edit the: time zone, language, results per page, spam filter, email folder selection and access rights selection. Click on the corresponding dropdown menu and select your setting.
4. As an admin, you can also edit the time zone and language settings for the entire domain under the Domain-Wide Settings section.
5. If your organization uses more than one domain name, you may specify secondary domain names (alias) in the Specify Secondary Domains section by clicking on Add.
6. Under the Daily Reports section, click on Add to setup which email addresses daily activity reports will be sent to.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsedit, settings, compliant, Archiving
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel