Please select a product
How to enable Anonymous access to a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to enable anonymous access to your SharePoint 2010 site.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted SharePoint 2010 accounts.
- a hosted SharePoint 2010 account with SherWeb
- an existing SharePoint site
- a user already created in the Control Panel
How toNote: Anonymous access to your SharePoint site enables all visitors to view your SharePoint site anonymously without having to log in.
- Navigate to the site where you wish to enable anonymous access.
- Go to Site Actions - Site Settings.
- Under Users and Permissions, click on Site Permissions.
- Under the Edit tab, click on Anonymous Access.
- Choose whether you want Anonymous users to have access to the entire Web site or to lists and libraries only, and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsSharePoint, Control Panel, anonymous access, enable
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel