How to export a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to emport a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2011
- Click on the Outlook icon.
- Click on File and then on Export.
- Select what you wish to export then click on the right arrow.
- Select wether or not you wish to delete the data you are exporting from the mailbox or not and then click on the right arrow.
- Enter a name for the backup file, choose a save location and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, export, Exchange 2010, PST
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel