How to export a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to emport a backup file from Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2011
- Click on the Outlook icon.
- Click on File and then on Export.
- Select what you wish to export then click on the right arrow.
- Select wether or not you wish to delete the data you are exporting from the mailbox or not and then click on the right arrow.
- Enter a name for the backup file, choose a save location and then click on Save.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, export, Exchange 2010, PST