How to export a pst file from Outlook 2003
SynopsisHow to export a pst file from Outlook 2003
- You must have an email account on Outlook 2003
1) Open Outlook 2003 using your email credentials.
2) Click on File and then click on Import and Export.
3) Click on Export to a file and then click on Next.
4) Click on Personal Folder File (.pst) and then click on Next.
5) Select your Mailbox, check the box Include subfolders and click on Next.
6) Name your file, select the save location, click on Replace duplicates with items exported and then click on Finish.
7) Click on OK.
KeywordsOutlook 2003, pst file, hosted Exchange, Exchange hosting, email hosting
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel