Please select a product
How to forward emails from an external domain to a SherWeb mailbox (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisHow to forward your emails from an external domain to your SherWeb mailbox.
Applicable toAll SherWeb 2010 hosted Exchange accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb 2010 hosted Exchange account
How toNote: You will need to follow these steps if you are unable to point your MX records to SherWeb and wish to forward your emails to your SherWeb mailbox.
- Log into the Control Panel.
- Select the user for whom you wish to forward emails
- Click on Edit, located in the Mailbox section under Tasks.
- In the Alias table, take note of the alias that looks like email@example.com
- Change your domain type to External relay.
- Go to your forwarding provider and enter the firstname.lastname@example.org address as the recipient address.
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsforward, Proxy, Control Panel, emails, external domain, mailbox
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel