How to generate reports in Compliant Archiving
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create and manage reports in Compliant Archiving.
Applicable toAll SherWeb Compliant Archiving accounts
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with SherWeb.
You must log in as a reviewer or super reviewer user.
From a web browser
1. Log into the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) web application.
2. Go to Tools and then click on Report Manager.
3. Click on New.
Compliance Activity Report
4. Click on Compliance Activity Report.
5. Give your report a name and description. Click on Selected users to choose which users will be able to view and run this report and then type their usernames one by one, clicking Add each time.
6. Check box Show system folders to have your reports displayed by folder. This is in addition to the aggregated total of all messages. To show messages divided by group, click on Messages for selected groups and enter the names of the groups.
7. To have this report sent to your mailbox, check box Automatically email this report. Choose the frequency option you want the report to be run and enter the email addresses of recipients.
8. Once all the details are entered, click on Update. If the option is greyed out, you have not filled in all the required fields.
9. The other two reports (Keyword Flagging Report and Supervisor Review Report) are run the same way. Keyword reports will give you a list of all messages that contain keywords you have setup in the Keyword Manager. Supervisor reports will enable a manager to see how many messages were flagged, viewed and reviewed by the reviewers.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordscompliant, Archiving, reporting, keyword, folder, email
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel