How to get ADSync log files
SynopsisHow to get ADSync log files.
- You must have a server or forest with Active directory*.
*AD Sync is compatible with Windows Server 2003 and 2008, 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The domain version can either be 2003 or 2008, native or mixed mode.
- ADSync must be enabled in your hosted Exchange provider’s control panel.
- You must have a .NET Framework 3.5.
1) On the server you wish to view logs for (AD Master or AD Slaves), open Windows Explorer and navigate to ADSync’s log folder. By default this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Exchange2010ADSync\ADSyncService\logs\gui.
2) Open the log file of your choice by double-clicking on it.
3) You can also refer yourself to this guide to view other ADSync logs.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsHow to, ADSync, log, files, How, to, log files
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel