How to import a pst file in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import an Outlook .pst file into Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account
- You must have Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook
- Go to File - Open - Import.
- Select Import from another program or file and click on Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Click on Browse.
- Select the desired .pst backup file and then click on Open.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- A window containing a progress bar will appear. When it closes, the files will be imported in the mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPST, import, outlook 2010