How to import a pst file in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisHow to import a pst file in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2013).
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 account
- You must have Outlook 2010
1. Open Outlook
2. Go to File - Open - Import.
3. Select Import from another program or file and click on Next.
4. Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
5. Click on Browse.
6. Select the desired .pst backup file and then click on Open.
7. Click on Next.
8. Click on Finish.
9. A window containing a progress bar will appear. When it closes, the files will be imported in the mailbox.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPST, import, outlook 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel