How to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2007)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 account
- Outlook 2010
How toNote: When you import rules, they are added at the end of the list of rules. You can only import one set of rules at a time.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Info and then click on the Manage Rules & Alerts button.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click on Options.
- Click on the Import Rules button.
- Locate the rule file (it has a .rwz extention) and then click on Open.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrules, import, outlook 2010