How to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010 (Exchange 2007)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to import a set of rules in Outlook 2010
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 account
- Outlook 2010
How toNote: When you import rules, they are added at the end of the list of rules. You can only import one set of rules at a time.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Info and then click on the Manage Rules & Alerts button.
- In the Rules and Alerts window, click on Options.
- Click on the Import Rules button.
- Locate the rule file (it has a .rwz extention) and then click on Open.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsrules, import, outlook 2010
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel