How to install Online Backup Agent as a LocalSystem user
SynopsisThis guide will explain how to install the Online Backup Agent as a LocalSystem user. This method can also be used when there are errors during the installation. Example: Agent registration failure.
Applicable toAll Online Backup users
You must have an Online Backup account
How toNote: This method can also be used when there are errors during the installation.
1. Perform a clean uninstall of the Online Backup Agent.
2. Rerun the installation file.
3. Select Customize installation settings
4. Log in with your Online Backup username and password.
5. Select Change to the right of Logon account for the agent service.
6. Select Use the LocalSystem account.
7. Click Done and continue with the installation.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
KeywordsOnline Backup, login error, error at login, recommended method, best practice
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel