How to reset a password in the Compliant Archiving
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to reset a password in the Compliant Archiving.
Applicable toAll SherWeb Compliant Archiving accounts
You must have a Compliant Archiving account with SherWeb.
From a computer’s web browser
1. Log into the Compliant Archiving (Global Relay) web application.
2. Under the Tools section, click on User Manager.
3. You can either find the user via the Search Active Directory function or via the Active, Captured and Hidden buttons. The buttons will take you directly to a search result page that contains all the users that are active, captured or hidden.
4. Search Active Directory
Specify your search terms in the appropriate fields and then click on Search.
5. In the Search results page, click the username you are looking for.
6. Under the User Settings section, enter a new password for the user. Confirm the new password and then click on Update.Note: The password must be 6 to 24 alpha-numeric characters.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsArchiving, Archive, Reset Password
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel