How to send emails from multiple FROM addresses in Outlook 2010
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to send emails as different accounts in Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- Outlook 2010
- A SherWeb hosted Exchange 2010 account.
Step 1: To have multiple FROM addresses enabled in an account, it needs to be granted delegate access permission to the inbox of every alternate FROM address.
1. Open Outlook 2010 under the profile that you wish to delegate.
2. Click on the File tab.
3. Click on Account Settings, and then click on Delegate Access.
4. Click on Add and then OK.Delegates can send items on your behalf, including creating and responding to meeting requests. If you want to grant folder permissions without giving send-on-behalf-of permissions, close this dialog box, right-click the folder, click Change Sharing Permissions, and then change the options on the Permissions tab.
5. Select the Exchange Account that you wish to delegate your mailbox to.
6. In the Delegate Permissions dialog box, set the Inbox permissions to Editor.Note: All other Exchange features can be delegated in this dialog box
7. Click on OK when you finished setting the delegate permissions.
8. Click on OK.
Step 2: Log into your main Exchange account and send emails from multiple FROM addresses.
1. Open Outlook 2010 with the account that was granted delegate access.
2. Click on the New E-mail icon.
3. In the New E-mail window, click on the Options tab.
4. In the Show Fields group, click on the From icon.
5. Click on the From button beside the From field.Your principal e-mail address will always be the default.
6. Click on Other E-mail Address.
7. In the dialog box, click on From.
8. Select an Exchange account to which you have access permissions.
9. You can now send an email from that account’s address.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsemails, different from address, multiple from address, change from address, modify from address, multiple exchange accounts, different accounts, delegate, Outlook 2010 send
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel