How to set up an Outlook 2013 profile in Windows 8 using the configuration tool (Exchange 2013)
SynopsisHow to set up an Outlook 2013 profile in Windows 8 using the configuration tool (Exchange 2013).
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 accounts.
- You must have a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2013 account
- You must have Outlook 2013
- You must have Windows 8
1) Log into the Control Panel.
2) Under the Organization section, click on Downloads.
3) Select the Outlook configuration tool and then click on Download.
4) In the Windows SmartScreen window, click on More info.
5) Click on Run anyway.
6) In the Outlook Profile Configuration window, enter a name for your profile in the Outlook Profile Name field and your SherWeb hosted Exchange email address in the Email address field, and then click on OK.
7) When the Profile window pops up, click on OK.
8) Open Outlook.
9) A window will pop up asking you to connect to your email account. Enter your Exchange email address in the Username field and your Exchange password in the Password field, and then click on OK.
10) In the Choose Profile window, select your Exchange profile in the scroll down menu and then click on OK.
11) When the security pop up window appears, enter your Exchange email address in the Username field and your Exchange password in the Password field, and then click on OK.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsHow, to, Set, up, Outlook, 2013, profile, Windows, 8, using, configuration, tool, Exchange, How to, set up, Outlook 2013, Windows 8, Exchange 2013
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel