How to share a folder with another user in Outlook 2011 for Mac
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to share a folder with another user in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange account
- an Outlook 2011 client
- Open your exchange profile in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Right-click on the folder you wish to share and then click on Sharing Permissions.
- Click on Add User.
- Type the email address of a user you wish to share your folder with, click on Find and then click on OK.
- Assign the permission level of your choice and then click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsOutlook 2011, Mac, Exchange, Share folder