Making a conference call
SynopsisThis guide explains how to make a conference call with your VoIP phone
Applicable toAll SherWeb VoIP Cloud Services users
You must be a SherWeb VoIP Cloud Services user
How toYealink phones support 3 way conference calls, and Grandstream phones support 4 way conference calls. If you require more please look at the Conference Bridge guide.
Conference call with Yealink phones
When you want to add a third party to a phone call, while on the original call:
- press the CONF softkey
- dial the number of the person you’d like to conference in
- Once the call is connected press CONF again to link everyone together.
Conference call with Grandstream phones
- Establish calls with the 2 or 3 parties you’d like to have a conference call with.
- While one call is active, the other call(s) will be on hold with it’s LINE key blinking in green.
- Press the conference button followed by the line key that is on hold. The conference will be established.
- Repeat to join more people in the conference call.
If you have any question, please browse our other FAQs, or contact us directly.
KeywordsVoIP, conference call, Cloud PBX
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel