How to add another person’s mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile (Exchange 2007)
SynopsisHow to add another person's mailbox to your Outlook 2010 profile.
Applicable toAll SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 accounts.
- a SherWeb hosted Exchange 2007 account
- Outlook 2010
How toImportant: You need to have full access rights on the mailbox you wish to add to your profile. To get full access permissions, go to the Control Panel as the administrator, click on the user you wish to view and then click on Permissions. Make sure your user is added as having full access.
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Click on File.
- Under the Info header, click on the Account Settings button and then on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on Change.
- Click the More Settings button.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then click on Add.
- Enter the email address of the delegated mailbox in the Add mailbox field.
- Click on Apply and then on OK. Outlook will now be busy accessing the other mailbox’s data, so this may take a while.
- Back on the Change Account window, click on Next and then on Finish.
- Close the Account Settings window. You should now see both mailboxes in your Outlook profile.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Keywordsadd, open mailbox, profile, delegate, outlook 2010