How to connect to a SharePoint site using WebDav (SharePoint 2013)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to connect to your SharePoint 2013 using WebDav.
Applicable toAll Sherweb hosted SharePoint 2013 accounts.
- You must have a Sherweb hosted SharePoint account
- You must have an existing SharePoint site
- Please refer to the FAQ : How to create a SharePoint site (SharePoint 2013).
- You must have a user already created in the Control Panel
- Please refer to the FAQ : How to create a user.
- You must have Windows 8 or higher
- Please refer to the FAQ : How to connect to a SharePoint site using WebDav in Windows 8.
1) Click on Start and then click on Computer.
2) Click on Map Network Drive.
3) The Map Network Drive window will appear. Enter your SharePoint site URL in the Folder field and click on Finish.
4) In the Connect to... window, enter your SharePoint login credentials in the Username and Password fields and then click on OK.
5) Your site will appear in a new window.
6) You can access your network location by clicking on Computer again, the site will be there.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions.
KeywordsHow, to, connect, SharePoint, site, using, Webdav, 2013
Was this article helpful?Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Please let us know how we can improve this FAQ articleSubmitCancel